Sunday, February 8, 2009

Zoho.com and the midterm

It looks like we might be trying to use Zoho.com for bringing together our midterm project. I'm hoping it doesn't end up being too cumbersome for the quick turnaround we need. That worrier part of me coming out for sure.

It is a cool tool...with all of its available programs. But when the heat is on, the learning curve of a new program always overshadows the potentials of something that new. Totally understandable..we've all been there.

Oh well, we will see how it goes. It's going to be a crazy week personally, professionally, and studently :) but we will muddle through and somehow come out sane. Question of the day: do only insane people say things like that?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for considering Zoho! Eager to know how your midterm project goes.

    Arvind
    http://blogs.zoho.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arvind. Will let you know. So far so good...we ended up not using it for our live work, but I have a wiki started from my last course (reminds me, I need to update it) and am hopeful we can use the new wiki I set up for the final product.

    My teammates had a hard time accepting my invitation (so that they could share and edit my docs and share for editing their own), but I think part of the problem is that the time constraint is short so we have opted to use our D2L since we have greater familiarity right now.

    ReplyDelete