Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Midterm follow up and Module 4

Well, I have submit my preliminary report for peer to peer assessment tools. I had selected Zoho and have reviewed a majority of its open source tools. I need to get back in there and further review the Presentation tool and look at what web conferencing (a paid tool) has to offer so I can add that to my portion of the report.

I think that my team members and I are working well together and that we will have a great project. I think that the hardest part is that the final piece is going to end up coming down at the wire. I'm hopeful we don't have to wait that long to pull it together (I have a full weekend this weekend), but if that is the way it has to be...that's the sacrifice that needs to be made.

I'm glad to have had a chance to get to know my team members a little better.

Our hearts go out to Phyllis and send thoughts and prayers her way for her and her family.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, what a way to lose a teammate! Congratulations on your level of group success - you have an amazing attitude that certainly was a strong positive factor in your team effort. Thank you. ~ Datta Kaur

    ReplyDelete